Taikan's family of OT-860-1310 Transmitters are an economical solution for CATV Hybrid Fiber Coax (HFC) networks. Designed with a DFB AOI Laser; the transmitters are available in launch powers from 3 to 14 dBm. The direct modulated transmitter is built with the following interfaces: RJ45 and RS232 and fits in a standard 1 RU 19" rack.
A premium model is also available and includes: automatic gain control, laser overheat protection, automatic power control and advanced prediction distortion circuit.
- Transmits NTSC, PAL, Digital or Compressed Digital Information for Various Broadband Applications
- 1310 nm Operation
- Optically Isolated Distributed AM Feedback Laser
- 47-860 MHz RF Input Bandwidth
- Up to 77 NTSC Channels
- Front Panel RF Test Point
- Microporcessor-Controlled Diagnostic Testing with Front Panel and Remote Readout
- Industry Standard Status Monitoring Interface RS-232